Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Winners for Sketch #34 - A Sketch From Lesley

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  Lesley here! I absolutely loved seeing the range of creations from our players! From cute to romantic to masculine to floral, there was something for everyone!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and I have chosen my Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Deanna of Kloset Kreations
What an adorable card Deanna created, love the fun bright colours she used and the sweet clouds she stamped in the background. The little plane is so cute and perfect as a focal point to this perfect little birthday card for a boy! Congratulations Deanna on being my choice for Queen of Clean!


Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by Jennifer Timko!

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

7 comments:

Arlene said...

Thanks for selecting my card! Such a great way to start the day! :)

Gisela said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card, the sketches you ladies create are great. Congratulations to all the winners, lots of inspirations. xoxo Gisela

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Lesley for selecting my card for the Queen of Clean. Congrats to the rest of the girls.

Carol Lucas said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jennifer! You made my day!

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful choices - congrats to you all.
Cheers, Karen

Karren said...

Thanks Jen for choosing my card and congrats to the other princesses and the Queen. All gorgeous cards! Cheers Karren

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!!! awesome cards :)