Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Winners For Sketch 178!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Bronwyn from addINKtive Designs

So many gorgeous cards to choose from! You all make it really hard to choose a winner, but this week I've chosen this fabulous birthday card from Bronwyn. I love the fresh colours Bronwyn has used on her card. I also love the creative fold and confetti stamped window sheet combination - it really adds interest to this already fun birthday card.    Congratulations, Bron!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


9 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Many congratulations Bronwyn on a well deserved win and also to the other winners! Also, thank you sooo much Cindy H for choosing my card!! Hazel xx

Maura said...

This was a great sketch! Thanks, Jen T. for choosing my card, and congrats to all the other winners!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, Bronwyn- that is one gorgeous card!! Congrats on being named Queen- well deserved!! Congrats to the Princesses as well, and thanks Kim for choosing my card as one of the Princesses this week- such an honor :-)

ÅsaJ said...

Thanks Jen B for choosing my card! You made my day!

Lee-Anne said...

Congrats, Bronwyn...fabulous card! Congrats to all the other winners, also! Karren, I'm thrilled that you chose my card...thank you!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Congrats to all the winners - what a great line up. Thanks, Narelle, that was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. Loved the simplicity of the sketch and it certainly got a lot of interest in the gallery this week

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Thanks Rita for choosing my card ... I loved the sketch this week and I'm thrilled to be in your winners gallery. Congrats to all the other winners and looking forward to more fun sketches. Sarah xx

JoAnn said...

Congrats to all the winners. So many wonderful creations for inspiration. Thanks Jen M. for choosing my card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and shout out!!!!