Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Winners For Sketch 194!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Deanne from Three Trees Paper Creations

Over 100 amazing entries in the gallery this week!  Wow! I enjoyed stopping by to check them all out! There were so many wonderful variations of the sketch - tough to pick just one!  Deanne's card stood out to me because of the amazing amount of detail in her design yet it remains clean and simple!  Her work with die cuts is amazing and the composition is spot on! The soft pretty colors work so well together! Congrats, Deanne! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!



6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks Linda - MWAH!!!

Deanne :)

Melissa Mastandrea said...

They are all spectacular! Congrats to all of the winners!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Thank you!! I love playing along really appreciate being mentioned! Love the Queen of Clean card - Stunning!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Congratulations Deanne on a fabulous card and to all the other princesses too on their creations! Thanks for choosing me as your Princess Amy - made my day!

Angel said...

Aw, thank you, Karren, for picking my card!!!! Made my day! Beautiful cards, everyone!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Jen for selecting my card! I am very thrilled to be selected! Congrats to all the other winners!