Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Winners For Sketch 196!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  
The Queen of Clean: Laurie, the On the Bright Side

Wow!  What a awesome talent and variety of cards in the gallery this week!  Thanks to each of you for playing along with my sketch this week.  I chose Laurie's super fun card; it seriously makes me smile from ear to ear.  The image is beautifully colored, and the details and colors are perfect complements to the overall theme.  Congratulations, Laurie!  You are my pick for Queen of Clean this week.




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!



3 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Wow, what a surprise to see my card at the top! Thanks so much for the honor, you know I love playing in the FMS challenges, ongrats to all the other winners!

Lisa said...

Congratulations to Laurie for the Queen pick, and to all the winners!

Thank you so much Amy, you made my day! I am glad you liked my card!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!!