Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Winners For Sketch 248!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Emily from CHICKMOOPLUSDUCK

Wow did I have a great time checking out everyone's cards this week! Amazing collection of work! I love how a simple sketch can be such a springboard for creativity! It was tough to pick just one! Emily's card first caught my eye with its bright colors!  The shaded ferns are beautiful!  The black is a perfect accent and the die cut sentiment just pops! Congratulations Emily!  You are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!



6 comments:

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks, Jen B, for picking my card out of so many great submissions! What a nice surprise. Congrats to all the winners! :)

Sara Nell Langland said...

Thanks, Cindy, for the pick and for the comments on my card!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Jen M for picking my card as a winner for this challenge! A very nice surprise and honor! Congratulations to all the other winners!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations to all the winners this week, thanks to Amy for choosing my card, and thanks to Linda for a great sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous gallery of winners!!! Congrats to Emily, and to everyone!
=]

Robyn said...

Thank you so much!