Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Winners For Sketch 262!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Heidi from Blue Scallop Creations


We had such a great group of cards to chose from!  You guys did amazing interpreting my sketch!  I do apologize for the issue with the Link yesterday.  We have a new link up now and we should be good to go for next week!  This week, Heidi's card jumped out at me.  That beautiful, vibrant banner and that big, bold sentiment just made me smile!  I love how clean it looks!

 Congratulations, Heidi, you are the Queen of Clean!






Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

5 comments:

Natalie Lapakko said...

I'm so honored to be chosen! Thank you Karren!

Congrats to all the winners, this is such a beautiful batch of cards!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Gorgeous cards.

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jen T! I am thrilled, and will display my badge with pride! Congrats to all the winners!

Jane Knudsen said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card! An honor and a thrill! Congrats to all of the winners! Heidi's card was spectacular and a well deserved win!

Jan Clothier said...

Such a wonderful challenge - lovely sketch. Thanks for the pick; it's always a thrill.